Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Home Sweet Home A-Z



I saw this on RunWithScissors last week and thought how fun! If you haven't seen Janel's blog, it is one of my favorites so please go check it out.

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: I don't have air conditioning, but my heater is currently off


B- My BEDROOM theme is: paisley with browns and sage green

C- The CAR in the driveway is: Blue G6 Pontiac

D- My DESK looks: covered with beads and paper

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: 6:15

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair

G- My GARAGE is filled with: I don't have one

H- My HOME is: a 4-plex, I live in the bottom left corner.

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bathroom you'd see: a paisley, maroon and soft brown shower curtain, a sage rug with towels that don't even come close to matching anything

J- My favorite JUICE is: grape

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: pictures and love notes that are hung with altered clothes pins hung on hand knitted garland across the window.


L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Our friend, Trevor, and his little guy


M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: Bills


N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: Nice but like to have the volume too loud when we watch movies (that is what I think they would say)


O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: condiments, milk, tons of creamer, and stuff that needs to be thrown away


P- My last house PARTY was: Does girls coming over for a craft night count? Otherwise, never a official party. :(

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: CEREAL

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: "Our Room" - A place where I create and Art writes.

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Avon but will be switching when I run out


T- My largest TELEVISION is: in the living room, it is our only one.

U- UNDER my bed you will find: shoes and wrapping paper


V- The last time I VACUUMED was: Last week - I was proud of myself


W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: trees, grass, cars, apartments, a road, a blue sky with some clouds, and the sun


X- I wish I had X-TRA: closet space

Y- My YARD is: too small

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: around 10:00pm

Okay, that was a lot of fun. I recommend you try it too. Please post a link if you decide to.

No comments:

Post a Comment