Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May's Sentences

One sentence for every day in May:
,,,,,,,,,,,,1. My happy place is being right beside you.

2. “Whenever I am right now. . .whatever I am doing . . . I am thinking of you.”

3. Drawing final. Check.

4. Let’s see if I can stay on track with my “One Month to Live” project.

5. I am officially a Passion Party Consultant.

6. Thanks, Seesta, for the great advice. I miss you!

7. I am so excited for a weekend full of baseball.

8. “Every time we kiss I can’t help but think: This is what I have waited for my whole life.”

9. Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom in the whole wide world.

10. Monica loves Coach V

11. Sushi and Jessica –two of my favorite things together in one day – bliss.

12. I get to be a middle school science teacher for three days.

13. It feels good to dress up for work, I like looking like a professional.

14. It is time to just do it so that I can say,” I just did it.”

15. Me: Team Edwards. You: Team Jacob

16. Sunday afternoon’s drives are so relaxing and begin back so many memories.

17. Students who need to have padded rooms are too much for me.

18. 3.921? Well, it is my grade point average with 118 credits!

19. I love the look of ripped up jeans over tights!

20. All day I thought of what an amazing teacher you are, those special Ed kids are so blessed to have you.

21. New invention: sweatshirt pillow. So I can cuddle with you even when you aren’t here.

22. We had a warm, toasty car, the boys has sleet and snow.

23. We adventured to the cross!

24. I think it is time to read a book.

25. I was a cleaning, working, art journaling, blogging, baking, picture uploading diva today!

26. The students are just as crazy as the last time I went to the padded classroom.

27. God works in mysterious ways – I am off today but I probably won’t have made it if I were because my cramps are so horrible.

28. Movies are just movies; you have to separate them from your life.

29. Remember that time isn’t always bad thing but a beneficial and good thing too.

30. Best memory of the weekend: sitting on blanket at the park and listening to each other read from our book.

31. I can’t go on enough bike rides with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment