Tuesday, February 23, 2010

25 Random Things About Me

1. I love my soul mate and my soul mate loves me.

2. I love being a student and a lifelong learner.

3. I went 7 months only being able to watch DVDs on our TV. No cable. No local channels.

4. I used to gag on bushel spouts and probably still would if I had to “try them."

5. I love to read and collect books, but always find something else to do with my time like scrapbook or make jewelry.

6. I love grandma crafts – knitting, crocheting, and embroidering.

7. I AM HAPPY. I live in total bliss - Paradise.

8. My relationship with God is not as strong as I would like it to be, but I am trying.

9. I am a camera/photo addict.

10. I hate the routines that come after taking a shower and my morning and night routines to get ready for the day/night.

11. I am a sweetolic.

12. I try to compliment someone every day.

13. I have finally got past the point where I have to save something for the perfect situation.

14. I could never be a nurse. Never

15. My mom is my role model. I want to be like her and ask myself a lot WWMD. Plus, I can't wait for the moment to arrive when I can start calling her grandma.

16. Homemade nachos dipped in mom's salsa is my favorite food.

17. I do not like people who are flaky.

18. I love to organize. I am my father's child.

19. I go on shopping binges.

20. I want to be the best person I can be everyday and to inspire others to be as well.

21. I wish I lived closer to Minnesota.

22. I am becoming an avid tennis player.

23. I can't wait until I walk into my very own classroom for the first time.

24. I love make-up and food!

25. Exercising is a chore that never gets done.

No comments:

Post a Comment