Thursday, February 25, 2010

Little Embroidery Inspiration

This whole post is inspired by The Purl Bee's post Molly's Sketchbook: Sashiko Mini Tote (or Apron) Kit

Holy cows, I LOVE THIS BAG! It is beautiful and so inspiring. I want to go make one. It also got me curious to see what everyone else is doing with embroidery and tote bags. Here are a few that I found on Etsy. . .
How cute would this one be with a little travel/journey quote!

How cute for all you owl lovers out there!

Now this is inspiring.

She also make this one
Mmmm. Yes, I am a fan.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Renee! Thank you so much for featuring my bags! You've got a lovely blog and this is a great idea for a post!
    Have a great day, whatever you're up to
    Joey :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my owl tote!!
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all of the bags you've picked! i want to make one now! i've been seeing a lot of super cute embroidery and am totally inspired... i'm thinking i might try a felt headband with some emboidery i saw on line!

    ReplyDelete