Monday, February 1, 2010

31 Sentences for January

One of my New Year’s Goals is to write a sentence down every day. I completed January’s but some of them have a couple extra sentences (who cares). I wanted to share them with you all . . .

January
1. Watch me Grow.
2. Today I got inspired by beautiful yarn.
3. I love creating stuff.
4. Doing the right thing now will make it easier to do the easier thing in the future.
5. Routines are very important and nice to get back into.
6. Don’t plan surprises that may cause worry.
7. One good thing about growing older is that you gain wisdom through experiences, you don’t need a degree to give advice.
8. It is so nice to have Henry home so we can plan our wedding together and pretend we are dancing our first dance.
9. Strong relationships are those that allow weak moments to pass with smiles.
10. Enjoy the moments for they pass quickly.
11. Round 2 but only two more rounds to go.
12. Why buy when you can create it yourself.
13. Save money and buy used instead of new clothes.
14. Sometimes back of the head kisses are the best.
15. Make sure loves goes in and goes out.
16. Fight for what-who you love.
17. Walls do come down even if it is brick-by-brick – patience and persistence are key.
18. No class with equals only one day of class this week!
19. A tease visit is better than no visit at all.
20. I hate math! Why did I ever think I liked it? I love Art and drawing.
21. You are worthy of my love.
22. Tonight was an Alien night => why don’t we put him in charge?
23. I would love to own my own craft store and fill it with my creations.
24. The Vikings lost. No super bowl.
25. I have never hated math more than I do today.
26. I love helping people and giving love-relationship advice. It was what I was meant to do: everything happens for a reason.
27. Dr. LeDoux is at it again. Please take a number.
28. I went for a walk at 6:52-7:12 and if felt great. I hate math and I love drawing.
29. “The media,” we went to our first UW wrestling match and we were courtside.
30. 3 hours of us, junk food, and Memoirs of a Geisha.
31. Art’s love make my world go around.


Click here for a super duper Calender that looks a little something like this . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment