Friday, April 16, 2010

10 Questions

Rachel Denbow (she is one of my favorite bloggers) posted 10 questions the other day. Since I have a little bit of time on my hands, I decided to play along.
1. When do you feel the happiest?
I am my happiest when Art is home and we are working on our own projects at the same time. He is working on his writing and I am working on my crafting. (We share the same workroom) I love to take a moment and look up at him while he is so deep in thought. I love knowing that we are together and both doing something we both love at the same time.

2. How do you take care of yourself?
I take care of myself by giving myself Renee Time. No matter how much I have on my plate, I allow myself to watch TV, play on the Internet, hang out with friends, or create something.

Art is good about it too. He is always telling me to relax and to have fun.
3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?

Definitely, externally motivated. One of my favorite pastimes is surfing the internet for ideas. If I see something I like, I save it in my "ideas folder" which is divided into subcategories like crochet, embroidery, scrapbooking, etc.

source ------------------------------------------------ source
4. What do you do for fun?

For fun I spend time with Art and my friends. It is always good to get out of the house since I am a homebody most the week. I do like my cave but fresh air and people are nice too. If I am dwelling in my cave, love to spend time finding ideas and carrying them out.
5. What intimidates you?
This question is a hard one. I am really not intimidated by anything. However, I do worry about not being the best person I can be. At the end of days, I want to be able to look back and say I made a difference.

6. What is something you're proud of?

My life. I am so proud of the life I made for myself. I have never been happier, never ever. I honestly live in total bliss. I have came a long way internally and externally. I have climbed some really high mountains but I have grown and learned from my experiences and I love who I am as a person and the life I have made for myself.
7. Finish this sentence. I never ________________.

Well, I can take this two ways:

I never been over outside of United States (excluding Canada my parent's house is two miles from the Canadian border in MN).

I never give up. I am always try to push myself. I never stop believing in what I can accomplish.

8. Favorite vacation spot.

I wish I had money to go on vacations. But, my favorite vacation spot is MN to see my family. I only get to see them a few times a year so those times are so precious to me.

9. Today is a (rate from 1 -10)

T-E-N! Fridays are my favorite day of the week. I love knowing the weekend is almost here and the week is just about over = perfect combination.

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know ______________.

You would know that I am extremely emotional and sensitive. I take things ways too personal and have a tender heart. I cry very easily but that also means happy tears too.

No comments:

Post a Comment