Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Items in the Shop!

Yesterday was a tough day because I had extra time on my hands but I really didn't do anything productive. I walked around and looked at all the things I could be doing but didn't really accomplish anything. I felt liked making some jewelry but it was hard to talk myself into it because I have too many things laying around in boxes ready to be put into my Etsy shop. So, today I did it. I started working on crossing off all the items that need to be placed in my store. I also need to take and retake pictures of old and new items but thankfully it has been raining here so I can't go outside. Otherwise, it would have been too overwhelming of a day.







I still have nine bracelets to go and lets not talk about the earrings. YIKES! I also have a few necklaces too. Holy Cows, what did I get myself into. Anyone in the same boat? Keep creating but have no motivation to place items in your shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment