Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Collage Inspired

Today I have been thinking about collages and the inspiration they bring. I have been wanting to start an art journal for a while. I bought the perfect journal this past winter. It is 8.5 x 11 bound journal made out of recycled paper. Polka dot robot has sparked the fire in me and I think it is time to bust it out and start creating. Take a look at a couple of her creations. . .


Also lately I have been wanting to find an old book and alter it to make it into a book collage. Now, I just have to go out and find one that will work. I love little shopping adventures!

Now that I know how to draw using charcoal, I thought it would be fun to mix and match it with different mediums such as paint and scrapbooking paper.


Finally, I love the look of mixing and matching where anything goes. Fun. Super fun.


Check Spelling
ebethfuller

Have I sparked your creativity? Tell me what you would like to make.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! I'm scared of growing old toooooo. Quarter-Life Crisis forever :) Thanks for the Etsy message, love your blog and creative work, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete