Friday, April 2, 2010

March's Sentences

For all of you that don't know, one of my New Year's goals is to write down a sentence everyday for a year. One year I tried to journal about my day, but I failed miserably. But, so far so good this year with writing one sentence. Here is my sentences for March:

1. All friends come into your life for a reason.

2. Sarah, thank you for getting me through this day. Your voice is so wonderful to listen to.

3. It is a new day!

4. The time has come. . .I am ready to emerge.

5. Be true to yourself, but make sure it allows others to be true to who they are too.

6. Today was the last day of our Cowgirl dates this basketball season, but here comes our baseball and tennis dates.

7. Today I looked into your eyes and found your soul. I even got to live there for a while; it is so beautiful.

8. Whoo hoo! I got contacted to do a large customized jewelry project.

9. Today I crossed out homework list left and right.

10. Thank you, Cowgirls, for a wonderful basketball season. I can’t wait for next year.

11. Hello, Spring Break!

12. “You didn’t take my Father’s life, He gave it.”

13. New closet space to make room for new hand-me-downs from my sister.

14. One kiss = One brick

15. Mini composition books – check.

16. Whoo hoo! I figured out this whole jewelry picture thing.

17. Inspirational day of fabric necklaces.

18. Sweet Melissa, you are a sweet, sweet friend. I am so happy you are in my life.

19. My treasury made it to front page of Etsy! Happy Birthday, Sister!

20. I am sooo happy winter is over. Hello Spring!

21. I know it is awful to say but . . . I wish you were a little sicker so you couldn’t drive back and I could spend another day with you.

22. Back to reality. Spring break is over, but it is all downhill from here.

23. You are such a bigger person than I am, thank you, Sweetie.

24. What a random selection of food I purchased at Walmart today.

25. Basketball seasons come and go but friendships will always stay with you.

26. Don’t assume people are feeling the same way you are.

27. I love to give myself a good challenge especially in chess and checkers.

28. Never remind someone of somebody else’s bad qualities in you.

29. I got myself a new phone!

30. Whoo hoo, my first day as a sub at the Snowy Range Charter School.

31. Go to the University of Wyoming Fine Arts Building and you’ll see my drawing displayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment