Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Challenge

I bought this book One Month to Live: 30 days to a No-Regrets Life by Kerry and Chris Shook a few months back. I finally took it off my bookshelf and am ready to take on the Challenge. After reading the first chapter, I knew I had to share it with you all. It will be life changing. So, I am asking if you all would like to take on the challenge with me? My goal is to have it completed by June 1st. I know that I life happens and to do this everyday may not be possible. Plus, I thought that way you all could have a chance to go out and purchase the book too. What do you think?

If you only had month month to live, what would you do differently? How would it affect you? How would you make make your days meaningful? Do you have any regrets that need to be settled?





Let's do this together! Are you in? Or, maybe you have already done it. If so, please share your experience and story.

No comments:

Post a Comment