Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Here we go. . .

My friend, Melissa, and I decided to take the plunge together. We are going to sign up for Elsie and Rachel's new art journaling class: Tell Your Story. We were going back and forth but decided it would be good for us. . . her to use it to express her feelings and for me to get outside of my box. We promised each one that we could at least do one page per week even though there is one prompt per day for six weeks giving a total of 42 prompts. We both self-diagnosed ourselves with ADHD so hopefully we'll actually finish this class (eventually).

Have you joined yet?

3 comments:

  1. I have joined :) I haven't really every done anything like this personally, so I thought it was be good for me, plus lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds interesting!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete