Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Did you know?

Did you know that March is National Crochet Month? I love to crochet. I love it, love it, love it.

You could say I am addict. I, Renee Campbell, am a crochetolic.

The best part is that there is inspiration wherever you look! One of my favorite places to find patterns is Ravelry. It is online community that has a little something of everything for knitters and crocheters.

Also, blogger, Attic 24, is always creating something nifty.

And Flickr and Etsy will keep a person busy all day!

Here are a few of my favorites (with the patterns) . . .

Colorful crochet DROPS blanket in 2 strands ”Alpaca”.

Bella Luna Shawl

Hexagon Grandmothers Flower Garden

"Sunshine Day Baby Afghan" Crochet Pattern, $6



Tarina O-Ring Necklace

Chunky Granny Square Pillows

Autumn Log Cabin Throw

Firenze

Coral

Please tell me what your hook has been makin'. ;)

I am also have a sale in my Etsy store Hooked on Art come take a look before it ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment