Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Finally there is help

There are days where finding something to wear is near impossible. And don't get me started on being creative and finding color combinations that work well together. My sister started me on layering and Stacy and Clinton are always saying, "layer, layer, layer." But what colors look good with what? How do you think outside of the box? Teach me about how to add color accents such as a scarf or jewelry. Yes, I have a ton of jewelry but I never wear it. I play it safe and wear my silver hoops almost everyday. But, finally today I found help. Thank you, Wear Palettes! You have have given me inspiration and guidance. This is my the color combination of my outfit tomorrow:
---------------------------------shoes----------- shirt -----------necklace ---layering tank top
and I even threw in a dash of red! Go me!
Here is my next outfit challenge:
Wear Palettes also have a widget that you can add to your blog. I added one to mine because not only is it a great source for your wardrobe but think of scrapbook layouts, embroidery, quilting, jewelry making, and other crafty projects! Holy cows, do you feel as inspired as I am?!

1 comment: