Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I am in this. . .

This is the first week of an online class I am taking. ------

"Indie Business - Starting, Surviving, Succeeding is a 6 week Online Class for women and men wanting to build an online or local creative business. We focus on Starting, Surviving and Succeeding in small business and cover everything in between!"
Yesterday I did a little shopping at Amazon and I found two inspiring books. One to further educate me and another about a vision I have in my head - mixed media/collage art.


The Complete Guide to Altered ImageryMixed-Media Techniques for Collage, Altered Books, Artist Journals, and More By Karen Michel

I am so excited to see where this adventure will take me. I have so many ideas, so many ideas. Now, to get them all out and show the world.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh, let me know how those books are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!! i love the thought of opening a new business myself as well.
    love your blog!

    freshbrownies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete