Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I went a little crazy at the grocery store. . .

I definitely picked up some random things at the store this evening. I was cracking myself up as I was putting items into my cart. Here are a few things I brought home. . . I keyword is few. :D

Art went through a whole can last weekend. He is stocked for this weekend.
My friend Ashlee got me started on these yummies. Love Them!!
I have been craving hamburgers lately and these sure looking tempting. I read they taste like McDonald's hamburgers. I will soon find out.
Update: They really do taste like McDonald's hamburges . . . oh, so good.
I treated myself to make a nice tomato salad with fresh mozzarella I love pickled anything. Now, I am craving pickled Herring. Yummy in the Tummy!
Never tried it but the check-out lady said it has been flying off the shelves. It must be because I got the last one.

1 comment: