Tuesday, March 2, 2010

February's Sentences

Well, I completed all my sentences for February as part of my New Year's Goal. To read January’s click here.

1. Today I had a mini photo shoot with little Chipper.
2. It feels good /right to reach out to people when you think they are scared to reach out themselves.
3. I met my little sister today. It will be an exciting and chatting adventure.
4. Always be there for someone, your presence will mean more to them than you’ll ever know.
5. Lunch with Jessica, soup and veggies for supper by Henry, and Brokeback Mountain for entertainment; what a great birthday day!
6. We walked while the Cowgirls ran and you saved the day – and me!
7. This weekend you sacrificed a lot to show me how much you mean to me. Wow!
8. Your time is the greatest gifts that you can give another.
9. Today I found a great friend and crocheting buddy.
10. Always choose your words carefully, especially in moments of weakness and misery.
11. Always take the opportunity to tell someone new, “This is him.”
12. Today I was told I need to start my own photography business.
13. It is back, Our Room is back!
14. Today is Valentine’s Day but the best part of our love is that everyday feels like today.
15. The cold bug came and bit me today.
16. I love having excuse to drink hot tea, eat ice cream, and watch TV.
17. Go to the Fine Arts building and you’ll see a little something I drew.
18. I got to spend time with my friend, Jessica, and her prego sister, Lacey, make a diaper cake, and a reupholster a car seat.
19. Sometimes it is still hard to face reality even though you know it is coming.
20. Everyone deserves to be with someone who makes them feel truly loved.
21. Once you know how to really love, you want to show others what it feels like and make them feel it.
22. I decided it is time to get my hair cut and crochet a bath scrubby.
23. I am proud of how much math I have learned on my own.
24. A new a cut and sushi – what a day!
25. Today I really did become Elvira.
26. Wyoming baseball sometimes calls for baseballs in the snow.
27. We double dated to Fort Collins.
28. If something is weighing on your heart, talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment