Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fabric is the theme for today

Today I have been busy making all sorts of fabric necklaces. I have been braiding, wrapping, and knotting. I will post my creations this weekend or the beginning of next week but until then here is some inspiration and turtorials that I found. . . .

How to wrap a bead with fabric by Twirling Betty

Braided Necklaces by Cakies

Braided Neclace with a chain by Jenny Ryan on Craftzine.com

Braided Bracelet by Craftaholics Anonymous

Beaded Neclace with Silk by Martha Swetart

Recycled T-shirt knotted Bracelet by This Old Dress

LV "Knock Off" Fabric Bead Necklace by foo*gal

Chain and Fabric Necklace by love Maegan

Knotted Necklace by Curious Bird



By: Elan Geylani



source

source



source

5 comments:

  1. This is great! A perfect way to use up those little scraps laying around. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my recycled jersey necklace. You can see more in my shop soon.
    http://loveanddream.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So well done! Thank you Renee! all the very best to you and your lovely creations!christine kangas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...these are all so cute. I love seeing the inspiration. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you Renee for posting my Narumi necklace... wish you a lot of inspiration!

    Ari

    ReplyDelete