Monday, May 10, 2010

Birthday Wish List

Yes, my birthday was in Febuary but my sister is a little delayed in sending my present. So, finally she said, "Send me your wish list." So, I thought this would be a fun little post too. Here are a few of my wish list items from Amazon:

Vanna’s Choice Color It Beautiful Afghans by Anna White

52 More Scrapbooking Challenges by Elizabeth Kartchner
Bearpaw Women's T410 12" 12' Boot
Cobian Women's Sienna Gladiator

Project Life by Becky Higgins

100 Flowers to Knit & Crochet: A Collection of Beautiful Blooms for Embellishing Garments, Accessories, and More by Lesley Stanfield

source

Mia Women's Regatta Moccasin

Haribo Gummi Candy Raspberries, 5-pounds bag
QuicKutz SILHOUETTE-1 Digital Craft Cutter

source

Fujifilm INSTAX MINI 7S Camera and Film Kit (White) with 5 Twin Packs of MINI INSTAX Film
What is on you wish list? I am always looking for more ideas!
I love making lists. Plus, my mom is always saying, "Send me your list." :D

1 comment:

  1. I purchased Project Life, maybe we can do it together? Well, at least hold each other accountable and actually do it ;). The instax camera is on my wishlist!!

    ReplyDelete