Friday, May 14, 2010

Just Do It

Last night as I was trying to go to sleep Nike's logo popped into my head: Just Do It. These three little words apply so much to my life right now. I have become a "talker"' instead of "doer." I have so many ideas in my head and I love to talk about them, but they get put in an idea book and they just stay there. It is easy to get all the supplies I need for an idea but getting see the end result does not happen. I think it is because I get so got up in the details and try to make it perfect that I forget about the process of exploring, learning from my mistakes, and seeing where it may take me. I need to learn to go with the flow. Also, just trust in myself. I have so may dreams and goals, I am ready to see them take shape and turn into my reality.

I can't wait for my for this to happen to me:

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! It is so true, we talk and talk about is but never do it! You have inspired me to JUST DO IT! Miss'd our chat this week ... :(

    ReplyDelete