Monday, May 3, 2010

Things To Do

It looks like it is a busy week for everyone. I keep seeing lists popping up all over the place. I started mine yesterday and now finally think I have everything that I need to do on it. It is a crazy week for me too especially being the last week of school so I have lots of little things that I need to get done:
  • Sell back textbooks
  • Buy textbooks for summer class
  • Get PERC # for fall registration
  • Send Mary's jewelry
  • Work - Thursday
  • Send out Beauti Control invitations
  • Spend time with Jessica!
  • Call Amanda
  • Email Instructor Fall
  • Organize pictures
  • Send back and exchange Fire Mountain Gems stuff
  • Food for Saturday's party?
  • Start art journaling
  • Math final
  • Drawing final
  • Volleyball Wednesday?
  • Crafter night - Thursday
  • Babysit - Thursday
  • Take Islam test
  • Call about car payment
  • Pay rent
  • Make wish list for Laura
  • Switch out purses
  • Facebook for addresses
  • Make and do plans with 'Little Sister'
  • Go grocery shopping (coffee, milk, creamer, string cheese, popcorn butter)
  • Take pictures of necklace and earrings sets
  • Vacuum and dust

Is your week a busy one too? Anything exciting in the mix?

2 comments:

  1. I have been avoiding making my to-do list this week. Shoot, you reminded me.

    Thanks for entering the V&Co giveaway. Good Luck.
    PS your etsy stuff is GREAT.

    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much for the sweet words!

    ReplyDelete