Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Black Ripped Tights

This post was inspired by a second grader. I was subbing one day at an elementary school, and this sweet girl had on a purple, stripped dress with black ripped tights. I am sure that she ripped them at school because they were really ripped. I mean I would throw those babies in the trash and if I were her mom, I would never let my daughter leave the house with those on. But, I have a little confession. Those ripped tights looked so adorable on her. I mean here is this skinny little brunette hopping around the second grade classroom in a dress and extremely ripped tights. I was loving it and thinking to myself I need to do a blog post about this. I love this look and it looks almost as cute on women (a second grader is hard competition).



1 comment:

  1. now that you mention it, i think i like ripped tights too. they are really cute if worn right. :)
    sweet blog!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete