Monday, May 24, 2010

Books. Books. Books



Not including textbooks, these are the only books I read last year.
Count them: one, two three four.
Sad. Sad. Sad.
Now the only thing that is even sadder is that I haven't read any yet this year.
However, I have been thinking about it.
But where to start?
There are so many books out there.
Plus, they take up so much time.
However, I have been thinking about doing the whole book on tape/cd thing.
That might be the best bet for me.
I can still create while listening to a great story.
But, the experience might not be the same.
What do you guys think?
Read or listen?
Also, any suggestions on what book to start with?
Your help is much needed!
Thanks!
P.S. The Shack and The Five Love Languages are tied for first for my favorites.

3 comments:

  1. You did read a book this year ... you read Handmade Marketplace. That counts!! I would say listen, you can multi - task that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I have The shack in my stack along with The Five Love Languages. I am thinking I need to listen if I am ever going to get to them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading the 5 Love Languages now! I'm loving it so far.

    ReplyDelete