Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cross-Stitched Aprons

One of the first crafty things I learned as a little girl was how to cross-stitch.
Thanks to my mom, my sister and I were cross-stitching up a storm for many years.
But, now I have grown away from it and so has my sister.
However, I have started to think about cross-stitching again . . .
about all those memories and projects that I have created throughtout the years.
But, I also have been thinking about it today and how people are applying a modern flair to it.
I thought aprons would be the ulitimate out of the box idea.
So, the search was on to see if I could find the two together and it was SUCCESS!
What do you guys think?
Do you like them as much as I do?

3 comments:

  1. Why yes I do!!!! You are so sweet to feature one of my couture aprons...did you enjoy my little story I made up to go with it? ;-)
    Lovely blog...anyone who loves aprons is fabulous in my book!
    your friend,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooooo cute!! Love then! And I know how to cross stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned cross stitch back in the 60's in home economic class. I feel we've suppressed so much creativity when we took art and craft out of the schools. I hope this younger generation will embrace these older crafts and keep the spirit alive. Thank you for including my apron and using me to inspire others.

    Jessica of Les Jardins de Vie

    ReplyDelete