Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Title Page

I started my art journaling two days ago. I didn't get very far (just the title page) but it was really fun once I put all my perfectionistic [I just invented that word] qualities aside. I just went with it. However, I did copy down the quote wrong. I added an extra word and had to squeeze in a word because I skipped over it but who cares . . . things aren't suppose to be perfect. Perfect is boring . . . we want interesting, not accurate. I learned that in my drawing class. If you want something to be perfect, than take a picture.
Anyways, one page done and many more to go. . .
The quote is suppose to read:
"Live your life from your heart.
Share from your heart.
And your story will touch and heal people's souls."
Melody Beattie
How is your art journaling going? Have you used any quotes?

No comments:

Post a Comment